– to record your preferences
– to notify you when you visit our site new items that might interest you
– to register your previous activities on the site, to you on your next visit to offer better services
– to adjust the content and presentation of the site based on your browser type or other information sent by the browser
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the Internet.
When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as accepted standards within the IT sector.
If we receive some or transfer sensitive information such as financial or medical information, we use a secure server. You will be duly informed through a screen that is shown on our site (pop-up).
We have introduced the necessary security measures to avoid loss, misuse or prevent alteration of information that we receive on our site.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About communication by e-mail:
If you wish to receive e-mails in the future of our company, please contact us at the above address or you can easily unsubscribe via a “hyperlink” which can be found at the bottom of the mail.
Upon request we provide visitors to our site access to all information that we maintain about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors to our site the opportunity to correct information that we maintain about them. If you wish to correct your personal information, please contact us at the above address.